My sketch Book so far

Albrecht Dürer  study from an old book of his woodcuts.


 tain bo cuailnge my comic book illustration 



A clay model for latex mould to replace
 a missing plaster architectural  decoration. 
There was supposed to be a male and female head
 either side of an arch but only the male figure had survived.
 I made a plasticine female head  based on the surviving
 head and took a latex rubber mould from this
 to cast a plaster replacement head.

light and shade study 

Sci fi Pet Cat and bodyguard

Bronze  Head Octavia the younger



space amazon

dr jekyll and mr hyde

Cannibal Gnome

Optician Zombies Skeletons

a detail sketch from 

La paye des moissonneurs [Paying the Harvesters]


Dragon Head

Wild pig sketch

pirates with rum

pirate at helm of ship
This is my sketch book so far. I grabbed everything i had in the file. Sorry there is not much info on some of the images I will update them ASAP

Comments

  1. Dear Vincent, seeking information on Bronze Head Octavia the younger, and I see that you have drawn a bust of her profile. Could give me information about this sculpture and you've played?
    Sincerely Josep Gonzalez.

    josep.gonzalez @ coac.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Josep. thank you for your interest. I copied a photo from an old encyclopaedia "the new book of knowledge" published sometime around 1939 (there are no publish details)Now that I checked it again it is not Octavia the younger I'm sorry to say but Octavia sister of Augustus from the louvre.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts