Drawing the human figure

Hello again, lots of sketches to update this time and their all about drawing the human figure. The following sketches are  from my trip to the Cork Life Drawing Group  and are approximately 21.0 x 29.7cm (8.27 x 11.69 inches) using a series of 2B & 3B pencils.


I keep digging into the paper with my pencils. this creates too many hard lines and cause problems when it comes to correcting my mistakes I have to practice a lighter touch.


I found the foreshortening very difficult and ran in to problems with the second arm behind the head.
the second pose on this page was also a bit of a stretch for me but mistakes are the best way to learn.






i liked this the best 


this was a quick pose and i think my line was a bit better. less hard lines






Comments

Popular Posts