Draw a Warriors Helmet


Drawing a warriors helmet. looked like an interesting thing to draw. I started drawing a series of helmets of various historic periods in my new pocket sketchbook. I was looking for a nice small sketch book to carry around with me and picked up a few Moleskine notebooks. They have a hard cover but its not too thick. I find the small Daler-Rowney too heavy and the wrong shape to be really practical. The paper weight can be a bit light but there are a few different paper options. 




I started watching Mahabharat an old TV show based on the Bhagavad Gita. lots of warriors with fantastic weapons. I had to have a go at drawing one of the warriors helmet / crown. 


I following the exotic helmets with something closer to home, a few of my ancestor normans.


Lots of of Helmets - more futuristic. This was sketched with pantone markers and colour pencils with a little tip-x for the highlights.

Comments

  1. Lovely sketches Vincent, great detail in the helmet ones.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts